Goals and Strategies 2015-2016
Goal: To provide members with innovative tools and the necessary knowledge to achieve continuous improvement of Ausline and Ausline-influenced cattle and beef.
- develop a strong innovation culture within the Ausline Association and its members resulting in the inclusion of new opportunities;
- encourage the uptake of the latest scientific tools and improved services for growth and expansion of the Ausline Cattle breed and the Ausline Cattle Association;
- development of a commercial Ausline moderator program; and
- inclusion of Native Angus genetics to the Ausline purebred program.
Goal: To promote and market the competitive advantages of Ausline and Ausline-influenced cattle and beef.
- promote the advantages of using Ausline Cattle via a wide range of available electronic and print media; shows and field days;
- promote and facilitate the domestic and export sales of Ausline genetics;
- to increase community and industry awareness of Ausline based cattle and related genetics and to protect, care and preserve the breed; and
- provide members with a range of marketing material, support and assistance.
Education and Youth Development
Goal: To advance, educate, engage and build the capacity of youth to fully participate in the agricultural sector.
- encourage youth involvement in the beef industry through innovative youth development and education programs;
- to support programs that encourage partnerships, relationships and awareness within the agricultural sector; and
- maintain an educational website that creates a strong image for the Ausline breed.
Goal: To operate as an efficient and effective organisation that satisfies members’ needs, monitors strategic direction and complies with all legal and government requirements.
- to maintain the membership, breeding and pedigree database as required for the Association.
- maintain an effective and appropriately skilled Management Team;
- support State and Regional Groups;
- maintain the Constitution, Rules and Regulations to ensure they continue to meet Members needs; and
- accurate and timely completion of all necessary business and legal requirements.