High Point Achiever 2018
2018 High Point Achiever Awards
FINAL RESULTS !!
Congratulations to all of our members that promoted our breed in 2018.
The High Point Achiever program rewards our members for their promotion. Congratulations to Margo Hayes from Vitulus Auslines and a fitting end to our foundation member as she leaves the cattle scene in pursuit of new goals in life.
Recording of Points: Points are allocated to the exhibitor and not the animal. It will be individual members’ responsibility to provide the Association with the results on the official results form. A progressive points tally will be updated on a monthly basis on the website and updates on facebook. The show year will commence on 1st January 2018 and will finish on 31st December 2018.
Point Allocation: The Exhibitor with the highest points will be the overall winner. Prizes will include products, animal registrations & DNA testing to name a few. In addition there will be a separate prize pool of $250 for the Junior section. Overall winners for two consecutive years are ineligible to enter the competition for a period of 12 months.
Purpose: the aim of this award is to encourage our members to exhibit and promote the breed in both show and carcass competitions as well as rewarding and encouraging our junior members. It is a national competition across all states and includes our On Farm competition as well.
* Overall Section: Prize money allocation
- 1st Place $250 to be awarded as credit to your membership account
- 2nd Place $150 to be awarded as credit to your membership account
- 3rd Place $100 to be awarded as credit to your membership account
- 4th Place 2 free animal registrations (under 12 months)
- 5th Place 1 free animal registrations (under 12 months)
* Junior Section: $250 donated by Ausline Cattle Association Inc. $50 donated by Vitulus.
- 1st Place $125 participation at Junior Judging School or Led Steer School
- 2nd Place $100 participation at Junior Judging School
- 3rd Place $50
- 4th Place $25
* Overall winner Commercial Classes: 2 free percentage registrations (under 12 months)
* Royal Show Champion: 2 free full blood animal registrations (under 12 months)
* Local Show Champion: 2 free full blood animal registrations (under 12 months)
* Winner Expo and Field Days: Free Ausline membership for the following year
*Novice Award: New Stud entering for the first time with the highest points: 2 free animal registrations (under 12 months)
Please note Prizes are not transferable.
Point Scoring System:
Royal Shows: Local Shows:
- 1st : 6 points 1st: 3 points
- 2nd: 4 points 2nd: 2 points
- 3rd: 2 points 3rd: 1 point
- Grand Champion: 10 points Grand Champion: 5 points
- Champion: 8 points Champion: 4 points
- Reserve Champion: 6 points Reserve Champion: 3 points
- Interbreed Champion: 12 points Interbreed Champion: 6 points
Hoof and Hook, Carcass, Prime Cattle Competition & On Farm Challenge.
- 1st: 6 points
- 2nd: 4 points
- 3rd: 2 points
- Grand Champion: 10 points
- Champion: 8 points
- Reserve Champion: 6 points
NEW CATEGORY: Field Days and Expos
- 3 points will be awarded to each member for each day they volunteer at a field day or Expo to promote the Ausline Breed.
Junior Handlers & Junior Judging
- 1st: 3 points
- 2nd: 2 points
- 3rd: 1 point
- Champion: 3 points
- Reserve Champion: 2 points
- Regional/State Championship Place: 2 points
- State Champion: 6 points
ACA Show Result Form – PDF